Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Coming Home

Man, it has already been two months. Tonight we had our going away party at the church. I realized after tonight how much I am going to miss all the students!! A few of them shared with us about their experience this summer with us, and it was definitely the hardest part about leaving here. I will never forget these students, and I hope that you guys won't either. Please continue to pray for each and every student daily in your prayers! I am leaving our apartment here to go to the airport at 4:30am Thailand's Thursday.. so your guy's Wednesday night. My flight actually leaves at 8:35am Thailand time. I am excited about seeing everyone, and I look forward to sharing with you all about my summer in person! I love you all, and thank you soo much for all your prayers and support! I appreciate everything!! God is soo good, and I thank Him for sending me to Thailand to experience the joy in serving Him! See you guys soon! Pray for our team and myself as we travel home tomorrow! :)

No comments: