Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pattaya :)

Hey!! So, this week has been pretty slow because the students have mid terms. Today and Friday we have off because of their tests and to prepare for this weekend. We leave tomorrow afternoon (July 4th) to go to Pattaya for our english camp with about 200 something students. The cool thing is we will actually be staying in the Christian camp that is a part of Jomtien Baptist Church that I worked with the last time I came to Thailand for spring break. Therefore, I think I might get to see all of the people I worked with last time I came here, so, I am pretty excited about that as well.

Anyways, this weekend is going to be AMAZING, and I am really looking forward to it. The english camp is where we get the chance to share the gospel with all of the students in small groups. The whole weekend we will be playing different games and singing worship songs. The big night though is Saturday night; we are doing the "Everything"skit, and then getting in small groups to discuss it with the students. So, it is going to be a wonderful time! :)

Please keep our team and myself in your prayers specifically this weekend for strength and endurance both spiritually and physically because it is going to be an intense weekend. Also, pray that God will give us the right attitudes the whole time we are there, that when we feel so tired that His strength would shine through us during our weaknesses. Pray that God will give all of us the words to say and to guide our every step. Pray that we will remain completely focused on God while we are there and throughout the rest of the month. Also, please pray for all of the students who are coming that God would prepare their hearts for this weekend. Pray that He would soften and break all of their hearts for Jesus. Also pray that He would make the gospel easy for them to understand, so, that it will be simple to them. I know that is a lot, but I really think God is going to do amazing things this weekend, and I can't wait to share it with all of you guys! :) Thanks and I love you guys!! :)

1 comment:

StephanieP. said...

I got caught up on your blogs today. They have brightened up my Monday. Thanks. Praying for you and the team. Be safe.

Love ya,
Stephanie