Thursday, June 5, 2008

Finally Here

Wow!! I am finally here after way too long on airplanes!! We all had good flights and made it here safely with no problems. Right now I am at the internet cafe because I am not sure if we have internet in the hotel or not. Anyways.. today we are just going to chill and rest a little. Then tomorrow we are going to do the same until our orientation that is at 5pm. Thanks again for everyone's prayers and support! Please just continue to pray for us all while we are here, that God would use us in great ways and that we will be obedient to Him always. Pray for the students we will be interacting with and spending lots of time with as well!! Personally I need prayers for comfort and that God will help me to remain focused. I am sure everyone is asleep right now back home, so, hope this blog finds everyone well. Hope you all have a wonderful day! Love you guys!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear you made it there safely!! I want you to be careful.. Stay with the group, please don't go anywhere by yourself.. I miss you. I probably should be sleeping, but my mind won't quit racing. What is it like so far? How many other students are there? How many guys and how many girls? What have you eaten so far? Is where your staying alot different than where you were last year? I will be praying for you. I am going to try to lay down, now.. Good morning, LOL, that is just to weird. Talk to you later. Everything back here is same old, same old. We send our love, hugs and kisses.. BE CAREFUL!!!

Kay said...

Hey! Well We're so glad you made it there. We'll be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers and look forward to reading all about your your time there.

Tori said...

I have been praying for you Tiffany! I ask God to be with you in a special way especially the first few weeks as you learn the city, how to get around, the language, and build realtionships with the people and missionaries. God is going to use you in a mighty way and I can't wait to hear/read your stories. I love you! ~Tori

Tammy Nunnelley said...

" Howdy Tiffany !!!" This is Tammy N . from Church . I am really Glad that You had a "SAFE" trip there to Tailand !!! I Will be Remembering and keeping You in My Prayers as You are there ; and while You are working and Witnessing to the people and also the kids that are there in the work area . I Miss You and My Prayer is that God "WILL" Use "YOU" in "WAYS" that "WE" can "ONLY" Imagine !!! I am looking forward to hearing about your trip when You get back Home . I know that You are going to be missing Everyone here; and ALL of "US" really "MISS" seeing You at Church too !!! I am thinking about You and I am Praying for You . We are looking forward to You arriving back home "SAFELLY !!! " Take Care and May God Bless You ;
L.Y.L.A.S . ;
Love In Christ ;
Tammy N .