Monday, June 2, 2008

So much to do and not enough time! :)

Man, June 3rd has come fast. I am not really sure where the month of May has gone. I am full of many emotions right now at this moment. I am excited about leaving tomorrow and about the journey God has prepared for me in Thailand this summer; however, right now I am kind of stressing out because I have so much left to do (like finish packing, getting a few things still, and finishing my nursing application and scholarship stuff to turn in before I leave). Through all of this right now though I know God is still in control and that everything is going to be ok, and tomorrow I will be flying off to Thailand with no worries! :) Please pray for me right now though as I continue to prepare and pack for this trip and flight tomorrow! Thanks for everyone's prayers, support, and encouragement! I love you guys!

No comments: